SEA BASS CEVICHE WITH SWEET POTATO
This recipe can be prepared with a cleaned, frozen sea bass fillet or with any size of fish. It is perfect for making use of the tail or offcuts of fish.
- For the sweet potato. Make the syrup with equal parts of water and sugar, and 20 g of star anise per litre.
- Cut up the sweet potato and vacuum wrap it with part of the syrup.
- Steam for 20 minutes at 90 degrees.
- Dress the diced sea bass with the lime juice, coriander, red onion julienne, a few drops of olive oil and the chilli oil.
- Serve. Place the sea bass in the mortar and sprinkle with the fried sweetcorn powder. Place the diced sweet potato in syrup, and finish with the coriander shoots. For the final touch, serve the dish with sweet potato chips and grated lime.
Next recipe BRINED SEA BASS WITH BEETROOT TARTARE