Aquanaria sea bass gunkan with oyster tartare
- If the loin is clean, first remove the bones and skin before cutting usuzukuri style.
- Boil the seaweed for 10 seconds in water and then dip them in iced water to stop the cooking.
- Place the seaweed in the blender along with the shiso. On the one hand from this mixture we obtain a purée type cream and on the other hand, we obtain a juicy liquid.
- Make gelatine with the vinegar and Agar-agar and refrigerate the mixture to achieve a more compact texture.
- Coat the spongeweed with Trisol and fry until it is crunchy. The Trisol keeps the tempura crispy and provides a result that is not at all oily.
- Finally, let the oysters sit in the seaweed juice with the grated kefir.