- Crush all the elements of the curry paste in a machine or food processor. Or crush with a mortar until a paste is obtained. Add a few drops of water to make it easier.
- Scald the cherry tomatoes in boiling water and peel them.
- In a frying pan, toast the curry paste with a little coconut oil until it is very aromatic. Add the coconut milk and the lime leaf and let it boil over a low heat for 1-3 minutes. Add also the fish sauce.
- Add the peeled cherry tomatoes and the chopped vinegar corncobs and bind the sauce well, till it reduces. Add salt.
- Mark the Sea Bass on high heat first on the skin side and then on the meat side.
Serve with a base of curry cream, Sea Bass on top, cherry tomatoes, corn and basil and coriander leaves.